Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

Problem Links and Advertising

If you have not noticed lately there have been more pictures on the page and a little store....yup even an ad widget. I know some people will think it annoying but I am doing to get more clicks to the site and to maybe make a little here and there (always honest that I want this to be a business and make money).

I am still learning how to link everything very nicely and without much clutter so excuse any mistakes along the way.

I will do my best to make sure what I link is relevant and not some weird site that has nothing to do with movies. 

Plus it is Amazon I am using and they have always been one of the best places online to shop. So if you want something clicks link and check it out. If not feel free to ignore I will not put pressure on people to buy things...I have goons to do that...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment