Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Technology Sucks

Yeah I know I am supposed to love the technology I am writing about but every now and again I just want to through it against the wall and then leap up and down on the tattered remains. It is because of this you all (whoever is reading this) you loose out on a great top ten list that I had almost all typed up in the middle of the night since the kiddies kept me up. But then idiot technology deleted it all just as I was about finish and post it. 

So here is a quick review of what I wrote...

Top Ten Movies to Watch in the Wee Hours of the Morning

At this time of the morning/night watch crap. There is nothing else worth watching. And this is short because I really can not remember what all I typed at 3:30 am.

10) Monster Camp
9) Critters
8) Nothing But Trouble
7) Battlefield Earth
6) The Garbage Pail Kids
5) Basket Case
4) Sleepaway Camp
3) Transmorphers
2) 8MM
1) High School High

There you go. I can not say I will never have another slightly angry post but I will try to keep them to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment